Last Revised: 22 March 2021
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cookerlogy’s website – cookerlogy.com, which is operated by Living Avenue Sdn. Bhd. (the “Company”), a private limited company incorporated in Malaysia.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person viewing and using this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of Malaysia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website.
- Redistribute content from this website.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Company does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Company, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary license and consent to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- internet community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the Company; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to the Company. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
5. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arises from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Your Privacy
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Order, Warranty, Return & Refund Policy
1. Product Description
Cookerlogy products comprise of cookware products that help users cook more conveniently. Through the Website, at cookerlogy.com, we offer you to purchase Cookerlogy products and other accessories or auxiliary services and products at a price presented to you at the time you complete the purchase through the Website.
We may occasionally change the prices of Products at our sole discretion.
2. Order, Shipment and Delivery
3. Limited One (1) Year Warranty Policy
4. Return and Refund Policy
We are confident that you will enjoy your Cookerlogy products. However, according to our Return Policy, if you are not completely satisfied with your Cookerlogy products, you are entitled to return your Cookerlogy products and receive a refund subject to compliance. To be eligible for a return and refund,
- You must notify us in writing sent by e-mail to email@example.com of your wish to cancel your purchase and return your Cookerlogy product, within 30 days of the date the Cookerlogy product was delivered to you or to your address, as documented by the applicable shipping and delivery agent, together with a receipt or other proof of purchase,
- You must return the Cookerlogy product to Company address at your own cost within 30 days of your written notice of return, and
- Your item must be returned to the Company in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, include all materials that came in the packaging.
Once the above has been completed, the Company will provide a refund of the Cookerlogy product price you paid. In any event shipping costs borne by User for products which have already been shipped to User, will not be reimbursed or refunded. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure the returned Cookerlogy product is not lost during delivery to us. We do our best to make returns and exchanges as simple as possible. If you are entitled to a refund in accordance with the above, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.